The injection molding industry has now entered the era of transformation, meager profit and reshuffle. The management of injection molding workshops needs to establish a "scientific, perfect, systematic and standardized" operation management system, and achieve a working atmosphere of "everything is managed and everyone is in charge". The department has the following measures and suggestions for improving the work efficiency and manpower reduction of each position in the injection molding workshop:
（1）the upper and lower molds to improve work efficiency and reduce manpower measures
1. Do a good job in production planning and reduce the number of times the machine is changed due to improper arrangement.
2. Reasonably set the number of thimbles and the length of the ejector, and reduce the frequent occurrence of broken needles in the production.
3. Strengthen the cleaning, lubrication and maintenance work of the mold during the production process to reduce the failure rate of the mold.
4. Strictly control the phenomenon of compression molding during injection molding and reduce the number of mold maintenance.
5. Use a suitable tool to take the adhesive mold parts to prevent the mold from being accidentally damaged due to careless operation and reduce the number of times the mold is repaired.
6. Make the upper and lower mold tool cart and the ring to be used to locate the storage area, reduce the time to find the upper mold tool.
7. Promote the “fast upper mold method”, refine each action of the upper and lower molds, and convert the internal time into external time.
8. Reduce the clamping force and the end clamping speed, reduce mold deformation and impact.
9. Design the mold waterway inlet to sink into the hole and use the quick connector to reduce the time to disassemble the nozzle.
（2） the test personnel to improve work efficiency and reduce manpower measures
By improving the mold designer's level, improving the quality of the tester's work and the efficiency of the test, and reducing the workload of the test, the purpose of the tester is reduced:
1. Using mold flow analysis software to engage in mold design, optimize mold structure, improve mold flow, gate, cooling, exhaust, demoulding and other effects.
2. Reduce the number of mold changes, mold repairs, and trials caused by mold structure problems
3. Mold design training for mold designers, fully consider material properties, injection molding process requirements and injection quality requirements when designing molds
4. Perform mold injection technology training for the test mode personnel to improve the ability of the test mode to find problems, analyze and deal with problems, and improve the quality and efficiency of the test mode to reduce the number of test modes.
5. Specify the number of times the new mold is tested (no more than 3 times)
6. Prepare the test before the test, select the appropriate injection molding machine, and carry out the scientific test mode to shorten the test time and reduce the test modulus.
7. Formulate the test mode, standardize the test mode requirements, clarify the purpose of the test, increase the responsibility of each department, and reduce the number of invalid test modes from the management.
8. Select work experience and personnel with rich professional knowledge and serious work and responsibility, try to shorten the test time and increase the number of test sets.
（3） the adjustment of personnel to improve work efficiency and reduce manpower measures
1. Implement an automated, unmanned injection molding method to reduce the adjustment caused by the instability of manual start-up.
2. Control the ambient temperature of the workshop to achieve the purpose of stable mold temperature, material temperature and injection molding process conditions. (ring)
3. Formulate standard process conditions, arrange production machines reasonably, and ensure the repetition of process conditions. (law)
4. Strengthen the management of injection molding process, prohibiting the operators, molders and feeding materials in the injection molding process. Non-technical machine personnel and other personnel adjust the machine to prevent process fluctuations and changes in the quality of the rubber parts. (people)
5. Do the injection molding machine to ensure the repeatability of the injection molding machine and the stability and reliability of the process conditions. (machine)
6. Filter the cooling water to prevent abnormal quality due to mold temperature changes caused by rusting of the waterway system. (machine)
7. Strictly control the quality of raw materials, nozzles and pellets. The nozzles need to be screened for dust and then recycled to prevent the occurrence of adjustment due to raw material problems. (material)
8. Do a good job in the use, maintenance and maintenance of injection molds, reduce the mold failure and the mold change and adjustment work after repairing the mold. Before using the mold to adjust the machine, use the special paper for cleaning the mold to clean the oil on the mold, reduce the time of the test and save materials.
9. Fully systematic injection molding technology knowledge training for injection molding technicians, master knowledge of materials, machines, molds, processes and defects analysis, improve their ability to analyze and deal with problems, improve their injection molding technology and control the injection molding process. , reduce blind adjustment, take the road of scientific injection molding.
10. For special molds (such as multi-neutron molds), it is necessary to mark the precautions on the mold to make the problem obvious and prevent people from making mistakes.
11. Before stopping the machine, clean the material tube and then cool down to prevent the material burning screw from cleaning. Use the screw cleaning agent to save the cleaning time.
（4）. Measures for the staff to improve work efficiency and reduce manpower
1. The batching room needs to increase the quantity of mixing machine (mixing machine), color and plastic material type ingredients, and equip with sufficient and suitable tools for cleaning the mixing machine to improve the efficiency of cleaning the mixing machine and shorten or reduce the cleaning mix. The time and effort of the feeder.
2. If there are many mixing machines, you can mix ingredients of various materials at the same time and reduce the number of batchers.
3. Change the traditional method of batching according to the class, implement the single ingredient, make the raw material frame, and dispense the materials needed for the order at one time, reduce the time and workload of cleaning the mixing machine.
4. Do a good job in the ingredients plan, make the ingredients to see the board, prevent the occurrence of mismatched materials, multi-material phenomenon, the materials before and after the ingredients need to be clearly marked, reduce the amount of work by reducing the problem.
5. Train the formulators to improve their work ability, work quality and work efficiency to achieve the purpose of reducing people.
6. Using color masterbatch, masterbatch proportional valve, machine side scraper and central feeding system, eliminate the ingredients and reduce the number of ingredients.
7. By changing the concept of ingredients, improving the efficiency of ingredients, doing a good job of ingredient identification, and implementing single-class ingredients, you can reduce the number of ingredients in one class.
（5）Measures for the staff to improve work efficiency and reduce manpower
1. Make suitable feeding ladders to facilitate feeding and improve the efficiency of feeding.
2. Place the materials to be filled in the designated area according to the machine. The material of each machine must be clearly marked. In order to avoid adding wrong materials.
3. Use a machine-side automatic suction machine instead of manual loading.
4. The central feeding system and the color master proportional valve are used to realize automatic feeding.
5. Improve the barrel and reduce the feeding frequency to reduce the feeding staff.
（6）. Measures for the staff to improve work efficiency and reduce manpower
1. The crushing machine increases the crusher, and reduces the workload of the crusher according to the type and color of the raw materials.
2. Make the rubber box bracket to reduce the time for the scraper to take the water inlet and reduce the labor intensity.
3. Use automated conveyor belt shredder to reduce the workload of the scraper (one person can use two pieces of the same material at the same time).
4. Isolate the area of the crusher to avoid cross contamination. Strictly control the purity of the nozzle material, and reduce the time for the scraper to clean the foreign material in the nozzle material.
5. By reducing mold quality, injection molding technology and management level, control the amount of defective products and nozzles, and reduce the workload of scrapers.
6. The mold adopts a hot runner system to reduce the nozzle material and reduce the amount of scrap.
7. Use the machine side scraper to achieve automation and unmanned material.
8. When the shredder is deactivated, cover the dust cover to reduce the workload of cleaning the shredder.
9. Train the scrapers to improve their work quality, work efficiency and job responsibility to reduce the number of scrap workers.
（7） injection molding machine operators to improve work efficiency and reduce manpower measures
1. Use robots and conveyor belts instead of human hands to take out products and nozzles to achieve automated, unmanned operation and reduce manual start-up.
2. The cleaning, lubrication and protection work of the injection mold must be done to prevent the thimble, the slider, the guide post and the guide sleeve from being worn, causing the product to produce burrs. Clean the mold surface, rubber, oil, and dust, and reduce the occurrence of burrs around the product caused by the damage of the parting surface and the pressure. (mould protection)
3. Use in-mold shear gate technology or change the direct glue method to point gate to reduce the time of the water cut. (design of the mold)
4. Improve the mold steel, improve the rigidity and hardness of the mold, and add the support to the mold to reduce the product burrs caused by the deformation of the mold. The mold gate position, the slider and the movable part are made of wear-resistant steel and specially treated to reduce the occurrence of burrs on the injection molded parts caused by excessive wear. (Material of the mold)
5. Do a good job in the mold test, thoroughly improve the mold problem, improve the mold quality, scientifically set the process conditions, to prevent the occurrence of sticking phenomenon of products and nozzles.
6. Optimize the layout of the injection molding machine, so that one operator can simultaneously view the processing of two or more injection molding machines. Improve the work efficiency of the workers, and realize the automation of workshops and unmanned operations.
7. Do a good job of maintenance and protection of the injection molding machine to prevent the wear of the machine hinge and the Coriner column, and the edging of the injection molded parts caused by the poor precision of the clamping. (maintenance of the machine)
8. Reduce the clamping force to prevent the burrs from being deformed due to excessive clamping force. Scientifically set the opening and closing parameters, reduce the end clamping speed, and reasonably set the low pressure protection parameters to prevent the burrs caused by the mold collision. (Process setting)
9. Use suitable tools for processing gates and burrs, improve processing tools and processing methods, improve processing efficiency and processing quality, and reduce machine manpower.
10. Defining the processing part, processing standard, processing requirements and processing methods of the product, reducing unnecessary processing actions and shortening the post-processing time. For the internal plastic parts, the burrs that do not affect the function, size and assembly effect do not need to be processed, reducing the amount of processing. And adhere to the principle that the flash-side mold is not allowed to produce.
11. Improve the salary of the operators (slightly higher than the salary standards of the peers), reduce the loss of workers, stabilize the workforce, use the cooked manual people to start (a skilled manual can reach 2 birth manuals), also reduce the number of seats One of the ways to improve the efficiency of workers.
12. Strengthen the job training for operators, improve their work quality, work efficiency and work responsibility, and mobilize the enthusiasm of employees.
（8）IPQC measures to improve work efficiency and reduce manpower
1. Defining the product quality standards (dimensions, appearance, materials, assembly, color...) and highlighting the abnormal points of customer complaints and returns, and do a good job of the “first inspection record form” of the product. Only after the mass production can be put into production.
2. Change the concept of “post-testing” and strengthen process control. For parts where the plastic parts are prone to change (thimble, parting surface, pinhole...) and the time when the quality is easy to change (meal time, shift time...) Focus on monitoring and try to stabilize the quality of injection molded parts to reduce or eliminate IPQC personnel.
3. Establish the idea that “the quality of plastic products is injection molded, not seen”, that is to say, “quality products are designed, manufactured, managed and controlled, not tested”.
4. Implement scientific injection molding, gradually realize automatic and unmanned production methods, prevent quality fluctuations and defective defects in the injection molding process, and achieve quality status without IPQC to see product quality.
（9）Measures to improve work efficiency and reduce manpower
1. Strengthen the use, maintenance and protection of injection molds, reduce the failure rate of molds, and reduce the amount of mold repair. Strengthen the anti-rust work of the mold and reduce the occurrence of mold rust.
2. Use suitable mold steel (corrosion resistance, wear resistance, pressure resistance), and ensure that the mold has sufficient steel and hardness to extend the service life of the mold.
3. Make the movable parts of the mold (wearable parts) into inserts, use wear-resistant steel, and quench the treatment to facilitate quick maintenance and increase service life.
4. Reasonably set the number of thimbles and the thimble stroke (multiple times on the basis of smooth demoulding of the product). And do the thimble cleaning, lubrication, and maintenance work, the thimble takes the way to avoid changing the traditional thimble mode to prevent the phenomenon of burning needles and broken needles.
5. Enhance the protection awareness of the mold, strictly prohibit the phenomenon of “pressing mold”, and set the low-pressure protection parameters reasonably. For special molds, install “mold monitoring and protection device” if necessary.
6. The mold nozzle adopts the anti-drawing structure. During the injection molding process, foreign objects such as wire drawing and mold surface glue, dust and the like are prevented from being cleaned in time to avoid crushing the mold.
7. Install the thimble springs on all the molds. If there is any breakage, replace them immediately, so as to avoid the phenomenon of burning needles and broken needles caused by the unbalanced ejection.
8. It is necessary to have a certain amount of spare parts for the mold-loss parts and multiple faulty parts, so that when the above parts of the mold fail, they can be replaced in time to shorten the mold repair time and reduce the manpower.
9. Reduce the clamping force of the injection molding machine (each machine needs to be controlled below 100) and the end clamping speed to prevent mold deformation and collision.
(10) Measures to improve work efficiency and reduce manpower
1. Change the concept that the equipment is broken and repair, and change from after-the-fact maintenance to the concept of preventive protection beforehand. (The difference between preventive protection and predictive protection).
2. Formulate the rules for the use, maintenance and protection of injection molding machines, and arrange special injection molding machines and peripheral equipment for inspection, maintenance and maintenance.
3. Do the use, inspection, maintenance, cleaning, lubrication and maintenance of injection molding machines and peripheral equipment, reduce their failure rate and extend their service life to reduce maintenance workload.
4. Reduce the clamping force and prevent the fatigue of the machine hinge and the Colin column from being subjected to excessive compressive stress for a long time. (mechanical)
5. It is strictly forbidden to enter the barrel of the injection molding machine and damage the inner wall of the screw and barrel. (mechanical)
6. Control the start and stop speeds of the switch mode and the melt action to prevent impact damage caused by excessive inertia. (mechanical)
7. Do a good job of starting and stopping the machine to prevent the screw head from being broken due to too fast start-up or the phenomenon of disassembling the screw frequently. (mechanical)
8. Regularly check, filter and replace hydraulic oil to reduce the failure of the oil system. (oil road)
9. The electric box door should be closed at any time to prevent dust, material particles and oil from entering the electric box, which causes the electronic components to shorten their service life due to poor heat dissipation. (circuit)
10. Strengthen the inspection of the oil temperature and the cooling fan in the electric box to avoid excessive oil temperature and poor heat dissipation in the electric box. (oil, circuit)
11. Regularly clean the cooling tower and waterway of the machine, and use the cooling water purifier to ensure the smooth flow of the waterway. (oil road)